Mercedes-Benz "A" Service
The Mercedes-Benz "A" Service
Available exclusively to Mercedes-Benz owners, the Mercedes-Benz "A" Service is a standard service provided by our expert Mercedes-Benz technicians on Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Designed to prolong your vehicle's life, maintain your vehicle's efficiency and smooth running, and reduce the risk of parts failure as far as possible, a genuine service at Mercedes-Benz North Shore is the only option for those interested in protecting their investment and enhancing their driving pleasure.
Included in the Mercedes-Benz "A" Service
An example of the items covered during a standard Mercedes-Benz "A" Service are below. Items covered may vary between models; please speak to our team to confirm what is included with your particular vehicle's service.
- Perform engine and oil filter change
- Check all visible parts for leaks and damage
- Check poly-V belt for wear
- Check and correct fluid level in brake system as needed
- Check and correct fluid level in power steering system as needed
- Check and correct fluid level in windshield washer system as needed
- Check fluid level in cooling system
- Check wheels for damage and measure tread depth
- Check front axle ball joint for play, check rubber boots
- Check condition of flexible couplings
- Check track rod and steering gear for play, check rubber boots
- Reset service indicator
- Check operation of seat belts, seat and windows
- Check operation of heater/air conditioning system
- Check indicator lamps in instrument cluster
- Check windshield wiper/washer system and headlamp cleaning system
- Check battery condition
- Check TIREFIT tire sealant expiry date
- Check and correct tyre inflation pressure of spare tire
- Check boot lighting
- Check condition of head lamps
- Check and correct adjustment of headlamps as needed
- Inspect wiper blade condition
- Check condition of rear tail lamps
On completion of the service, our technicians will carry out a final quality control check of all repairs and conduct a road test to ensure all customer requests have been fulfilled.
Additional service items are available on request.
Also available is the Mercedes-Benz "B" Service. Speak to our team for details.